Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    There is no 750 with the Palm OS. What you want is the 755p, and you'll have to move to CDMA to get it.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Nokia E90/E61i
    I think its the best device around at the moment, which is why I bought one
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01 View Post
    The Tilt was the first phone that made me put down the Treo 750 for good. It's a very nice device.

- Excellent Bluetooth implementation
    - GOOD 3mp camera
    - Nifty GPS that works with Google Maps
    - Sort of stable. (more stable than most WM5 or WM6 devices)
    - 3G
    - Wi-FI (for those that need it). It works better than on the 8525 or the 8125.
    - Excellent battery life. (Much longer than the Treo 750 or the 8525 in my experience)
    I don't own a Tilt but I would have to agree that this is the best smart phone out there right now. Best meaning has all the bells and whistles.

The 2nd I would have to say is the Mogul. It now has full GPS capability and its on the Sprint network so tethering is a plus without having additional charges if you dont abuse it. It can also be used as a flashlight with the right software installed. It has pretty much what the Tilt has now but with less memory and lower res camera. Those are the only 2 reason its my #2 choice. otherwise I wouldve picked it as #1. It's lighter, slightly slimmer, more buttons to customize, built in flash, and I like the fact the the screen is centered compared to the Tilt.

My 3rd would have to be the Centro.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234