1.    #1  
    So my girlfriend really likes my Treo 755p, but she's locked into her current phone as she just got it this past August. The Centro would be good for her, but she cannot handle the $400 price tag (price without a contract). So I thought I would get her a PDA. The Zire looks like a sure bet but one of the reasons she likes the Treo is for it's keyboard.

So now i'm looking around for a Treo 90. I think it's a good comprise. She doesn't need Bluetooth or WiFi, a super sharp screen, and is going to use it for strictly PDA apps (calendar, address book, memos, etc). And the keyboard is large, but the Treo is slimmer then my 755p.

Does anyone have any other suggestions besides the Treo 90? I'm looking to keep this under $100.

Thanks, Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    You should also consider a Palm Tungsten C, which also has a keyboard and is more functional then a Treo 90. I have a Tungsten C in excellent condion that I would be happy to sell off to a good home.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    I just got a Red Centro for my wife for Christmas at $289.99 + $18 shipping from ebay, NO contracts. Go to the Centro section here, & look for the post "I'm jealous I Got My Wife A Centro" that person posted a link..good luck.

**UPDATE**
    Thanks to RickMG, here's the link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-SPRINT...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by reverendrhino; 11/28/2007 at 05:23 PM.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    How about a Treo 650? You should be able to find a refurbished one for about the right price.
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    How about a Treo 650? You should be able to find a refurbished one for about the right price.
    Yeah, I'm thinking a used one. Ebay??

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    I just got a Red Centro for my wife for Christmas at $289.99 + $18 shipping from ebay, NO contracts. Go to the Centro section here, & look for the post "I'm jealous I Got My Wife A Centro" that person posted a link..good luck.

**UPDATE**
    Thanks to RickMG, here's the link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-SPRINT...QQcmdZViewItem
    Hey reverend. How the heck are you a reverend, when you're a vixen on ebay. Now we're both going to have happy wives.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Hey reverend. How the heck are you a reverend, when you're a vixen on ebay. Now we're both going to have happy wives.
    Here's the answer:
    Yes I am a Reverend(Ordained Minister), and the Vixen is actually my wifes eBay account but she don't check it much yes we will have Happy Wives this year, and thanks for the heads up

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Jesus your battery no I mean the stylus inside your 755p cost more than a Treo 90. Is this supposed to be a worst Xmas gift joke post?
  9.    #9  
    This is not a joke. We have set a limit and i'm going to blow it out of the water by $150 (though thank you for the link rev rhino) and get a Centro. The T|C looks like a better option for her, now i'll have to try to find one. Though idk about the idea of giving her one that's not in it's original packaging... I think this is going to be harder then I though... Maybe I should keep an eye on eBay for Centros.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    if you want or anyone else wants, I have a used treo650 someone gave me (with palm os) that works- i'll sell it for $100- Comes with rhino case, belt, book- Battery is still good- holds a charge. The cable (iIIRC) is combo of charger and sync cable. PM me
    Lance
    http://www.aslmentor.com
    (my avatar means "I love you" in sign language.
    --------------------------
    PalmIII->Sidekick I-->Sidekick II -->Sidekick III and now Treo 750 which blows them all away.
    He said Rhino Case good deal BTW.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    You can find a new E2 on ebay for about 130. At least its not a 5 year old model.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    So my girlfriend really likes my Treo 755p,

Thanks, Timmay
    Wholly crap Timmay,,,,,,,,, another girlfriend???? I catch your post every few months and they alternate between attached,,,,, unattached,,,,,, attached,,,,,, unattached,,,,Its all good Just thought I'd poke at ya