Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisl View Post
    Thanks but you didn't really answer my question. I've always resisted this in protest that they don't have a trial. I had gotten along quite well with PTunes and TCPMP until now. And being that I am stuck with TMObile and their crippled GPRS, there wasn't much call for streaming functionality.
    It is an answer to your question because there is no other way. The trial version is the stripped down thing that's on your phone now. You want full access to it by the launcher? Buy it.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisl View Post
    I've always resisted this in protest that they don't have a trial.
    We'd provide a trial if we could, but restrictions related to the intellectual property we license for Kinoma Player prevent us from doing that.

FWIW, if you buy it and it doesn't work as advertised, just let us know and we'll take care of you. We want our customers to be happy.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Phone: Sprint Centro

Search on: golf lesson and the second item listed will play and just before ending, audio white like noise and screen corruption begins and quickly goes into a full reset cycle. Some vids play OK & others not. It seems like it may be running over some type of end of file mark.

Hope Charles @ www.blueapple.mobi/ sees this.

FastFrank

PS. Golfers, This Could really be helpful.
    FastFrank
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12