Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I finally decided it was that time to erase my Treo and reload everything. I am always amazed at the amount of memory that comes back and how much faster it goes.

Only problem is I lost all of my favorites in TomTom. I reload everything file by file and If I don't know what it is, I don't load it right away until I find I need it. Anyways, anyone know the prc or pdb that holds the favorites for TomTom?

I am running TomTom 5.0 on my Treo 755p.

BenJoe
    If you save your location as new PQI, it saves on the SD card. For favorites it save on Treo memory only.
    Oh wait you have the backup image of the old "installation"? Yeah it should be in there somewhere. Sorry don't know which file.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM View Post
    I finally decided it was that time to erase my Treo and reload everything. I am always amazed at the amount of memory that comes back and how much faster it goes.

Only problem is I lost all of my favorites in TomTom. I reload everything file by file and If I don't know what it is, I don't load it right away until I find I need it. Anyways, anyone know the prc or pdb that holds the favorites for TomTom?

I am running TomTom 5.0 on my Treo 755p.

BenJoe
    Favorites are stored in the map configuration file in the map folder. If you re-load, they are gone.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Crap, thanks so much