1.    #1  
    The Round Robin has got me thinking about UI quite a bit. A lot of the comments seem to be about the UI as much as the functions. Makes sense to me - how we interact with our devices is critical to integrating them into our lives. It seems like it's been awhile since there's been a "post your screenshot" thread. I'm looking for new ideas all the time, so I'll post my current one and hopefully others will as well. I prefer simple and clean. Many out there are just waaay to busy for me. Here's what I'm currently running on my 680:

Mods - feel free to move this to another forum if this isn't the right one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    Here's what I was running in the summer:
  3.    #3  
    And with plugins - wish folks would develop more of these!
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    What user interface are you all using to make the layouts you have posted?

I have been a launcher X user for many years but the layouts I have seen have been much better than the defaults.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Frydog

Treo 300 ----> Treo 600 ----> Treo 650 ----> Treo 700p ----> whats next???

www.lostorder.com (Gaming)
    www.big-hump.com (Hashing)
  5.    #5  
    These are all done with ZLauncher and Fontsmoother.

Quote Originally Posted by frydog View Post
    What user interface are you all using to make the layouts you have posted?
    Nice!!!
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    how do you take a screenshot of your phone? I'm using zlauncher if that helps.
  8.    #8  
    It's freeware called SNAP. Very simple - set a "trigger", go to the screen setup you want and pull it. It saves it to you card with a prefix of "snap-".

This is only a problem if you use a program called SLAP - which was recently adopted by Splash and re-named SNAP. The two have the same file name and it makes one unusable. If you use SLAP/SNAP, let me know and I'll post a work around.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=64207

Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbd View Post
    how do you take a screenshot of your phone? I'm using zlauncher if that helps.
    zlauncher is the best for this very reason. When you add fontsmoother, you can basically skin the interface to look exactly as you want.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre