1.    #1  
    Is there a cut / paste key sequence that can be used when there is no menu drop down cut / paste available?
    Sprint
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
    Try Menu-C Menu-P regardless of what's on the screen. I can't think of too many times I haven't seen the options.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Try Menu-C Menu-P regardless of what's on the screen. I can't think of too many times I haven't seen the options.
    Doesn't work.

This is for using OTP (one time passwords) with TuSSH with the phrase being generated by another app called pilOTP.
    Sprint
    ShortCut5 might be your ticket. You can recorded a series of keystrokes that are triggered by a simple keyboard shortcut. You can even include menu selections, button presses, text field navigation, app launches.

You might be able to use it in conjunction with an app like FieldPlus that makes text selection, cutting, copying and pasting available by keystroke.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    ShortCut5 might be your ticket. You can recorded a series of keystrokes that are triggered by a simple keyboard shortcut. You can even include menu selections, button presses, text field navigation, app launches.

You might be able to use it in conjunction with an app like FieldPlus that makes text selection, cutting, copying and pasting available by keystroke.

I tried ShortCut5.

I can store the pilOTP generated pass phrase with ShortCut5 and then use the shortcut to enter the OTP phrase into TuSSH. So it does help to some extent. It's not as quick as going from 1 app and cutting and to the other and pasting because there is now a third app in the middle but it does help.

PROBLEM SOLVED:
    In the middle of trying all of these options out I found that if you hold down the menu button for more than 2 seconds a menu will come up that allows you to paste in the OTP passphrase in either TuSSH or pssh.
    Sprint
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by fulltlt View Post
    PROBLEM SOLVED:
    In the middle of trying all of these options out I found that if you hold down the menu button for more than 2 seconds a menu will come up that allows you to paste in the OTP passphrase in either TuSSH or pssh.
    Upon further testing this method only seems to work after the installation of the app called FieldPlus and a reset of the Treo.
    Last edited by fulltlt; 11/21/2007 at 08:56 AM.
    Sprint
    You can also use Graffiti Anywhere (free, but donations accepted).

I configured my Centro to activate Graffiti Anywhere when I press and hold down the address button.

So, I press & hold down the address button and draw a "/" on the left half of the screen (about 1 inch long) and a menu comes up along the bottom of the screen that allows me to "copy" and "paste".

There are also "symbols" you can draw to "copy" and "paste" too, without the menus.

Frank