1.    #1  
    O.k, I tried a search and couldn't find it. I'm trying to figure out what the ## code is to see what caused the last reset of my device (Centro). I know there have been multiple threads on this type of thing but I can't find them using search. I'm sure it's user error...but at this point help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
    Ok French, here's a quick and dirty reply.

It depends on the device/service provider. On a Sprint 700p, ##377# from the phone app will display the cause of the most recent reset.

If you have a device/service provider other than Sprint/700p, you might want to state that and someone else will chime in.

Good Look
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    If you have a device/service provider other than Sprint/700p, you might want to state that and someone else will chime in
    Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what the ## code is to see what caused the last reset of my device (Centro)
    She said she has a Centro and that makes her a Sprint customer by default.
    Last edited by gksmithlcw; 11/13/2007 at 12:34 PM.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    He said he has a Centro and that makes him a Sprint customer by default.
    Sorry I missed that.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  5.    #5  
    Thank you so much for the quicky answer. That is exactly what I needed.

Oh, and I'm a she.
    Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    Oh, and I'm a she.
    Of course you are! Why would you declare such a thing? I mean, we all know that... ;-)
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.