1.    #1  
    Hello, Im writing a paper analyzing the marketing scheme used by Palm, and compared to that of two of its primary competitors.

I'm a Palm noob and I need your help identifying two of Palms biggest competitors. Have they always been competing?

I was thinking Blackberry is one and perhaps Motorola. Can you name a couple of phone names? (black jack, Blackberry, Q)

Thanks
    Don't forget iPhone by Apple.

BlackBerry Curve
    Last edited by gtwo; 10/21/2007 at 07:14 PM.
    HTC has to be taking their customers in droves, including yours truly.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Treo's most DIRECT competitors are in my opinion, 1) highend Blackberry phones (that hqve the full keyboard) 2) WM phones that has touch screen, most noticably the HTC slide-out phones that bare many many many different names under different carriers. 3) Smart phones that has the keyboard but not the touch screen, i.e. Moto Q, Dash, Samsung Blackjack, Nokia E62 thats about it.