1.    #1  
    I have been waiting for this forever now. Being able to have all my docs accessible online from my Treo. This is awesome! Of course not as full featured (yet) as Docs to Go but Google will get there sooner than later I'm sure. What are your guys' thoughts?

google docs mobile
    You cannot edit your docs on GDocs Mobile. Keep it. And I have it on good authority that the DTG folks are looking at doing some interesting things.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    I rather they offer a sync tool running on the Treo or on desktop. Even if they offer editing, keeping the connection open to write a document consume massy amount of battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    keeping the connection open to write a document consume massy amount of battery.
    Don't you think you'd be able to compose and/or edit offline?

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  5.    #5  
    yeah I just saw that they don't offer editing yet. but google is very good about updating their tools quickly. also IT'S FREE. and I don't see why you would be using more battery life than browing the web. I imagine the only time you will be actively using data is when you open & save. I have high hopes
  6. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    yeah I just saw that they don't offer editing yet. but google is very good about updating their tools quickly. also IT'S FREE. and I don't see why you would be using more battery life than browing the web. I imagine the only time you will be actively using data is when you open & save. I have high hopes
    Really?

1. There have been rumors and hints that Google would have a Task List to accompany Google calendar for at least a year now. Can't be that big of a deal to add this very simple, and highly requested, feature. http://blogs.zdnet.com/Google/?p=170

2. Why is it that goosync, a little fly-by-night website, can give us OTA calender sync but Google can't.

3. Why can't I sync my PC address book with Google's address book (i.e., Gmail) like I can do with Plaxo? Google has to know how popular Plaxo is.

Don't get me wrong, I really do love Google and use many of its features daily. However, I wouldn't consider the progress on these fairly high demand features impressive.
    Last edited by ~Q~; 10/20/2007 at 01:38 AM.
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/