1.    #1  
    I think my versamail is causing my contacts and calendar not to backup. I was on the phone with tech last night, but you all know what that is like :-(

I know diddly squat about all this, just what a read in troubleshooting on the website. All I know is my log looks like it's not saying good stuff. I don't even understand how to ask proper questions about this I'm so clueless.

It's a shame, because it looks like this service is directed to clueless people(like me) but not useable by them :-0 Here's a goodplace for some Sprint/Palm bashing to start I think :-(

HELP!!!
    I just started using it...have not had any problems. I have a 700P w/ Versamail...syncs fine. Hopefully, I never have to restore.
    To get help here...be more specific. List exactly the error or what is going wrong
    KevinH.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III > PalmIIIc > PalmV > Visor > Treo 650 > Treo 700P
  3.    #3  
    under log, there is no mention of contacts and calender.

I have called palm over and over and over and had the most amazingly bizarre conversations with them; that is when I get to actually speak to someone who speaks English.

And to top it off, every time I try to backup, it replaces everything I have deleted.

I give up!

I looked into backupbuddy.net but there is no documentation or support forum. Forget that.

I installed explorer that includes backup. I'm working on trying to get that set. Tweaking a few settings seems to be producing a good looking log.
    I have used it several times on my centro. It moves around my favorites and adds tasks that I had deleted. This happens when I backup. I am using teal backup instead.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I tried using Palm Backup but it caused more problems then anything else. I use NVBackup nightly now instead.