1.    #1  
    Little by little I'm picking up tips from people who do not have a PC or choose not to hotsync, on how to keep their phones up and running.

I thought it might be a good idea to link to some threads concerning this issue or at least list helpful applications, hardware and tweaks.

I installed fontsmoother yesterday and can definately surf the internet easier. There is the current thread on hotsync names and using changename instead. I installed explorer and will mess with it as time allows.

I love my bluetooth folding keyboard but wish I could rotate the screen on the 755p, so I could use the phone while plugged in.

I had no PC for the first few months I had my phone. I recently bought a laptop but I need to send it in for repair/replacement. Being PC free will be so much easier this time around.
    Are you asking a question or just want to share your tips?

For PC-less sync I use the Palm online backup tool. I don't sync simply because I don't like the Palm hot sync program and the Treo athena connector.

http://mobile.palm.com/services/index.html
  3.    #3  
    Wow, That is cool!

I was offering the pitiful little I know to get the topic started, and hoping to learn something. I'm still so new to the Treo that I'm still constantly in awe of what can be done.

Often I can't even imagine certain things are possible, so have no specific question to ask :-) I figure there are lurkers who are the same. Wow us with all the PC free options you know about :-)

Until about a week ago, I had no idea that it was fairly common for people to have PC free Treos!