Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    a keeper thanks to all the fine members here who share their knowledge on tweaking, freeware and explain the apps for what they are not what the maker represents them to be.

No device resets, a couple of soft ones after updates, installs and tweaks and I have no complaints at all. About 600+ contacts sync'd to date and a few hundred more to go.

It does just what I need it to do phone and message wise. Battery life is extraordinary but I've learned to keep running apps at the minimum and check occasionally to make sure they're closed. Speed is fine and memory available after all the apps I have installed is phenomenal. SD card has about two GB of music. Blue tooth works well with my Moto HS850. I'm lucky not to have any of the issues yet that some post about.

I'm older than most here, have three children in college and using the threaded SMS am having a ball.

These devices aren't rocket science, they do exactly what you tell them to do. One must first figure out what it is they want and then how to get it done the right way. That's where alot of you folk come in with your help to the newest of newbies or the most experienced user who might be forgetting something.

Thanks all for making this the best damn Treo 700wx site on the net -- KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK!!!!
    Verizon Palm Treo 700wx, WM 6, FLASH 4G|TRANSCEND SD TS4GSD150 R, MemMaid 2.0, Magic Button, SBSH Pocketweather
    lol, it's kinda nice hearing positive things about Palm for once!

Glad its working out for you--it's quite the solid device, even after 20 months on the market.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    lol, it's kinda nice hearing positive things about Palm for once!

Glad its working out for you--it's quite the solid device, even after 20 months on the market.
    It's such a shame Verizon won't offer any of the new form factor Treos. I just don't understand it. While the 680/750/755 form factor isn't hugely different from the 700 form factor, it is very much a positive improvement.
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/
    I thought it was definite on the 755p for Verizon but just the date is pushed back (like the 6800; i760, HTC 5800, etc)?

ps I'm also quite sure Sprint gets an exclusive for X months

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  5. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I thought it was definite on the 755p for Verizon but just the date is pushed back (like the 6800; i760, HTC 5800, etc)?

ps I'm also quite sure Sprint gets an exclusive for X months
    I read recently that Verizon wasn't going to release the 755P until Palm fixed the 700P MR issues, otherwise Verizon is going to end up giving free 755Ps to ticked off 700P users.
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/