1.    #1  
    I am trying to figure this out. If I can get it to work I will love it.

Like many others, I use my Treo 700p as my primary MP3 player. I use it with a tape adapter in my car and it works great minus a few skips here and there. I also have a HS850 Motorola BT headset that works fine.

I would like to be able to pickup calls through the BT headset while the Treo is playing music through the headphone jack. pTunes automatically pauses the music when a call comes in but the call ends up going through the headphone jack and not the BT headset.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    It sounds like you have the MR installed. That was a side effect of the MR. It is also the same behavior as the 755p. By the soudns of it, it will be here to stay.
    This is not an answer to your question, but I have a 2.5mm jack adpter that has a mike build in. So normally I listen to music through the car speaker; when a call come it, I use the car speaker and the mike to make conversation.
    I have not been able to get the Treo (any make/model) to play music (let alone continue playing music) during a call, whether the call is routed to BT or the handset.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!