Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Simple solution, some of us want it and other's don't or don't care. For those of you who don't want it go to connection manager and turn it off.

I want it and if the HP Ipaq 900 is out prior to 800wx and the 800wx does not stack up, I will switch. Simple solution.

Regards
    graylion
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Originally Posted by sir_mycroft
    Samsung seems to think you can cram wifi into a smartphone - and GPS - all in a very sleek package.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/27/o...equipped-i780/

And if it's like its predecessor, it'll ship with 3 batteries so you can make it through the workday.

Built-in mouse.. wth. Who wants a mouse on their phone???
    Samsung isn't number two in cellphones for no reason. Samsung *used* to be an avid PalmOS OEM, but left... and that wasn't for no reason either. In fact that event closely matches the beginning of Palm's period of stagnation and poor record of innovation. Palm needs to learn more from its competitors. Its obvious that they have learned alot from Palm...
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Can we please keep this vapid thread OT? Thanks.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post
    Simple solution, some of us want it and other's don't or don't care. For those of you who don't want it go to connection manager and turn it off.

I want it and if the HP Ipaq 900 is out prior to 800wx and the 800wx does not stack up, I will switch. Simple solution.

Regards
    Is the Hp 900 touchscreen!
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    Is the Hp 900 touchscreen!
    Yes.

Surur
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234