1.    #1  
    any ideas on how to get it out? I've had the treo apart and that was no help. I tried supergluing a paperclip and pulling it out. any other ideas?
    That happened to me too. On my 650, the hole goes through to the battery compartment, so I was able to just push it out from the inside.
    If its a 680, it'll still be under warranty, yes?

Send it back. Palm is only too aware that the headset jack is problematic - though perhaps, not for this (though if their going to go with a far more fragile 2.5 mm connector, it can't be a total surprise) - so let them deal with it.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    I have heard this happens with radio shack adaptors. Whic adaptor were you using and what model treo do you have?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Mine was a Radio Shack adapter.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Yeah I have 2 radio shack adaptors. I have to ditch em!
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway