1.    #1  
    I read somewhere on the forums (I believe it was Bob-C's latest post in his letter to Palm thread)

If this is true, it makes one wonder if he was let go or left for a new opportunity.

On the one hand I applaud Steve for his initiation of Palm's newly focused communication of Palm.

On the other hand his reasons and explinations for the different fiascos (700P mostly) were thin and insulting.

I hope this is another sign that Palm is truly recommiting themselves to their core users.

Here are the signs I see so far:

Steve's response to Bob-C's letter
    Elevation coming in as an investor
    The start of the Blog
    The Foleo hype (the preview events etc) even tho they didnt listen to our ideas for the specs it would need...
    Their response to Engadgets article (that was BIG in my opinion which led to...
    The PULLING of the Foleo
    The "intentional" leaks of the Centro and the 500v
    The hype of said Centro and 500v on their blog
    Last but NOT least is them FINALLY using a damn mini USB cable adapter!!!

I wish Steve the best. Which ever the circumstances were, whether or not it was his or Palm's choice.

Good luck Steve.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    I read somewhere on the forums (I believe it was Bob-C's latest post in his letter to Palm thread)

If this is true, it makes one wonder if he was let go or left for a new opportunity.

On the one hand I applaud Steve for his initiation of Palm's newly focused communication of Palm.

On the other hand his reasons and explinations for the different fiascos (700P mostly) were thin and insulting.

I hope this is another sign that Palm is truly recommiting themselves to their core users.

Here are the signs I see so far:

Steve's response to Bob-C's letter
    Elevation coming in as an investor
    The start of the Blog
    The Foleo hype (the preview events etc) even tho they didnt listen to our ideas for the specs it would need...
    Their response to Engadgets article (that was BIG in my opinion which led to...
    The PULLING of the Foleo
    The "intentional" leaks of the Centro and the 500v
    The hype of said Centro and 500v on their blog
    Last but NOT least is them FINALLY using a damn mini USB cable adapter!!!

I wish Steve the best. Which ever the circumstances were, whether or not it was his or Palm's choice.

Good luck Steve.

Let Palm now (NOW) release informatioin on our next Linux Treo and the next Windows Treo! Do as Apple and release the specs on these products! It did not hurt Apple. let the Palm faithful have some information!