1.    #1  
    It's a Palm Thing

Are you kidding me?? They waste this much money on marketing & advertising but still pump out the same crap azz treo 650 with a slightly new package & same old outdated os & same crashing & unstability!

So what is the purpose of this site other than overexplain how to put your phone on vibrate??

Palm get a clue & wake up!!

I am going to take a crap & put a new outfit on it each year & sell it for $600. Anyone want to be an early adopter for Crap-O 180?
    Sign me up,,,,, I'll take 2 Crap-O 180's,,,,, thanks.

I saw that commercial. I wish all phones had a silence switch,,,,, Its d@mned handy!!!
    So...Palm ran over your dog? Annd they stop; backup and ran over it again?
    treoneo, I feel your pain. You seem to have a problem with both Sprint and Palm. A little advice, just drop them both...the stress isn't good for you.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    It's a Palm Thing

Are you kidding me?? They waste this much money on marketing & advertising but still pump out the same crap azz treo 650 with a slightly new package & same old outdated os & same crashing & unstability!

So what is the purpose of this site other than overexplain how to put your phone on vibrate??

Palm get a clue & wake up!!

I am going to take a crap & put a new outfit on it each year & sell it for $600. Anyone want to be an early adopter for Crap-O 180?
    The latest one is called the palm dookie 500.

Seriously, though, I hear ya.
    I agree the site is stupid. Instead of telling people they can look up the weather or stocks, why not include apps that does the same, like the iPhone or HTC Touch does?

Surur
    Also, I guess since Blackberry Curve has a nice flash site, Palm as to get on the bandwagon.
    If palm knew how to market the treo it would be as hype as the iphone. They did an awesome job marketing that dam iphone. The nurses at work ask me "WOW James I know your a technology junkie, have you seen this iphone, I saw the commercial and the phone can do like, everything". Then I lay the smack down on them with my iphone vs. treo speech! Ya if palm had an iphone marketing team people would go into shock and line up around the corner to get one of these d@m things!!!
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 09/11/2007 at 01:37 PM.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    i like that they use a windows treo rather than a palm.