Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21  
    I am in the same situation. Contract has ended. I still like my Treo but REALLY want a smaller device. Hoping to see the Curve on Verizon by Christmas and that will most definetly be my upgrade. Then have that for 2 years and hope by then the iPhone is close to coming to Verizon.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by JmakVR6 View Post
    I am in the same situation. Contract has ended. I still like my Treo but REALLY want a smaller device. Hoping to see the Curve on Verizon by Christmas and that will most definetly be my upgrade. Then have that for 2 years and hope by then the iPhone is close to coming to Verizon.
    ATT has 5 year exclusive with iPhone, so don't hold your breath.
  3. #23  
    This is a bit off topic, but I think Apple shoots themselves in the foot limiting the sale of their iphone just to ATT for 5 years.

    ET
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    This is a bit off topic, but I think Apple shoots themselves in the foot limiting the sale of their iphone just to ATT for 5 years.
    I'm sure it wasn't Apple that wanted that carrier lockin, but that it was quid pro quo for Apple demanding 20% of the wireless plan revenue from AT&T, otherwise why would AT&T give that kind of revenue back to Apple ?
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by neurocutie View Post
    I'm sure it wasn't Apple that wanted that carrier lockin, but that it was quid pro quo for Apple demanding 20% of the wireless plan revenue from AT&T, otherwise why would AT&T give that kind of revenue back to Apple ?
    No, it wasn't Apple that wanted the limit on the market. Duh. But it was Apple who excepted AT&T's terms to limit their market share.

    ET
  6. mikecc's Avatar
    Posts
    143 Posts
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    #26  
    You are in luck. Verizon is releasing a couple of new phones in the coimg weeks, including the Pearl. I know you are all loyal treo fans, but you can try something else. If you really don't like it return it within 30 days and by then treo 755 should be out.
    Get the latest cell phone news and deals at www.icellphonedeals.com.
    I got my new phones free at bestincellphones.com, where did you get yours?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions