1.    #1  
    I want an Iphone bad but I am with Sprint and they don't have ATT were I live. I was thinking about taking the two Toughskin cases for the Treo and the Nano from Speck Products and superglue them together. Then I would have my nano on the back of my Treo. Is this stupid or am I a genius? Guess which one my wife thinks I am?
    It's been done before... there may even be pictures on T|C (and maybe some other forums).
    I agree with the wife.....LOL
    While this is the funniest idea I ever heard, I hope you realize a Treo with a 4/8GB card can almost do a nano's job very well.
    I'm going to agree with your wife, but if you do it, post pictures! So we can all tell you how cool it looks or how much time you just wasted.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    It's like the guy I saw walking to the Jaguars game. He had a treo on his belt and a nano stuck in his hat with his headphones. I said to my wife, why doesn't he just play his music from his Treo? It sounds just as good and is more convienent.
    I have to disagree with the sound quality from my 650 being equal to my nano.
    You also can't play music bought at the iTunes Music Store on a Treo, easily. You can burn it to a CD, then rip it back, but it loses A LOT of quality.
    OK. I have a 700p and an 4G SD. My 8G SD is on order. But my Treo is hands over fist better than my iPod.

Being able to listen to Internet radio or podcasts w/o saving them to a card or connect to the computer is great. Convenience is having a speaker so that I can listen anytime and bluetooth to listen if I'm in a noisy area.

I've never had a nano, just the video iPod. I've read that the nano sounds better than the other iPods. If I didn't already own the iPod or the 20 million expensive attachments, I would not get one now that I have the Treo.

The iPod has two things over the Treo: Battery power (if you don't count that it has to be replaced at $80 a pop every two years) and Video out.
    I now have an 8GB card and PocketTunes on my 680. This set up works great. I also have the set up hardwired into my car sound system. This allows me to listen to music and books on tape thru the car speakers and take phone calls thru them too.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Originally posted by swieder:
    I now have an 8GB card and PocketTunes on my 680. This set up works great. I also have the set up hardwired into my car sound system. This allows me to listen to music and books on tape thru the car speakers and take phone calls thru them too.
    I have to do the hardwire into car sound system. How do people hear you on phone calls?