1.    #1  
    I have a 650 and i have a chance to get a refurbished 680 off att's site for $80, is it worth the upgrade? and is there any difference besides looks? Thanks
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
    Phone app is different, and battery does not last as long. I have read here that it is a good device, but I still love my 650.
  3.    #3  
    Hmm, i might stick with the 650 still debating lol. Does anyone know good/bad about the blackjack? i can get it for $99.. i guess i just want a new phone hehe. ( i love the refurbished deals )
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
    I'd hold off if you can. I have a feeling's Palm's coming out with some new stuff soon, so you'll either be able to buy the new stuff (if you want to pay that much for it) or buy this one (if it's still around). I doubt it'll go much cheaper, though.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Why not look at a 700p?

CLICK HERE

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidg4781 View Post
    I'd hold off if you can. I have a feeling's Palm's coming out with some new stuff soon, so you'll either be able to buy the new stuff (if you want to pay that much for it) or buy this one (if it's still around). I doubt it'll go much cheaper, though.
    Yeah i might just do that... Thanks for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo View Post
    Why not look at a 700p?
    Im with ATT/Cingular so... gotta be GSM
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyhm1 View Post
    I have a 650 and i have a chance to get a refurbished 680 off att's site for $80, is it worth the upgrade? and is there any difference besides looks? Thanks
    I would consider the 750 as an upgrade provided HSDPA is available in your area.
  8.    #8  
    By the time i get around to it, i hope they have the reburbished 750 again. I just can't afford the new prices lol.
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyhm1 View Post
    By the time i get around to it, i hope they have the reburbished 750 again. I just can't afford the new prices lol.
    on the other hand, Windows Mobile may be a downgrade