1.    #1  
    I have searched the forums, but can't find any that easily answer my question:

What do I need on my Treo 680 so I can view video either from sites like CNN and others. Or from tube etc. Where do I start ?

Ok - sorry if this ground has been covered before, but I am having difficulty understanding what I need to do....

rquesty
    Not sure about CNN, but you should be able to use m.youtube.com to view YouTube videos... nothing extra needed... just point your Treo's web browser to the mobile youtube url and when you select a video you want to use it will open it in the pre-installed Kinoma plugin... since you're using a 680 it may take a while to buffer as the EDGE data speeds are not all that fast... Try the same thing with CNN... see if it works...
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Will the new 4.x version of Kinoma help the buffering frustration or are us AT&T T680 owners just out-of-luck?

Thanks!

Mac
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    Quote Originally Posted by McTreo View Post
    Will the new 4.x version of Kinoma help the buffering frustration or are us AT&T T680 owners just out-of-luck?
    I don't know exactly what you've been experiencing, but the v4.3 update did include streaming enhancements specific to AT&T. You can learn more at:

http://blog.kinoma.com/2007/08/kinom...now-available/

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks