1.    #1  
    I'm going to Canada tomorrow and was wondering if theres any form of contacting that I can do that won't get charged on my plan? I only have nationwide roaming so I'm assuming I can't call anyone but does text/IM/web count extra if traveling in another country?
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
  2.    #2  
    no one knows?
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    I'm going to Canada tomorrow and was wondering if theres any form of contacting that I can do that won't get charged on my plan? I only have nationwide roaming so I'm assuming I can't call anyone but does text/IM/web count extra if traveling in another country?
    Call Sprint and check, but I think that you will find that all carriers charge something. I am on a project and we have Sprint, ATT & T-mobile users, everyone is charged, voice, text and data (the latter is especially expensive ).
  4.    #4  
    For future reference, Sprint doesn't offer international roaming text messages, and of course they charge like $.002 per KB and something else for phone calls
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    I used Sprint in Montreal. roaming is available there, the rate is reasonable though.
    Get the latest cell phone news and deals at www.icellphonedeals.com.
    I got my new phones free at bestincellphones.com, where did you get yours?
    69 cents a minute. You can also join a plan that charge you lower int. roam rate but you have to pay a few extra bucks for it every month.

Or you can use phone booth for 50 cent a call.