1.    #1  
    I love Palm OS over WM any day of the week in almost every way I use it until I go to the web.

I'm not talking about the fabled Blazer lag when exiting and such, I can deal with that but why does it have to be so incredibly slower then IE?

I mean sometimes it takes 30 seconds or so to get a simple page loaded and then other times it seems faster. Of course I guess some would blame the network but I never have this problem with IE yet the vast majority of the time with Blazer, it's so annoying to do anything I just don't do it at all.

Are their any other good browser choices out there? I read a bit about Universe but can't find any installers available for it and I'm not really interested in running an old Java engine for Opera.
    Quote Originally Posted by iammike View Post
    I love Palm OS over WM any day of the week in almost every way I use it until I go to the web.

I'm not talking about the fabled Blazer lag when exiting and such, I can deal with that but why does it have to be so incredibly slower then IE?

I mean sometimes it takes 30 seconds or so to get a simple page loaded and then other times it seems faster. Of course I guess some would blame the network but I never have this problem with IE yet the vast majority of the time with Blazer, it's so annoying to do anything I just don't do it at all.

Are their any other good browser choices out there? I read a bit about Universe but can't find any installers available for it and I'm not really interested in running an old Java engine for Opera.
    Working on it.

The "alpha" version that existed was filled with ugly bugs and was not able to support AJAX, ever. New version should.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.