Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    Hey I'm a Bills fan, and I use the Vertical Links

If its anything Losman/Posluszny related thats cool too
    OT: nojok, I just got back from Bills training camp with my son (he got Robert Royal, Ryan Neufeld and Ryan Lindell's autographs).
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    OT: nojok, I just got back from Bills training camp with my son (he got Robert Royal, Ryan Neufeld and Ryan Lindell's autographs).
    Nice! I was at camp on the 14th, didn't get any autographs though. I live in the Buffalo area but at least you don't have to travel far to get to camp!
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    doc don't be mad the packers and I still love you
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    Come on now... where's the Champs stuff at? Not any Indianapolis fans?
    David Smith

Me - Treo 755p
    Wifey - Treo Centro
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    NOJOK - Bills

Cadman - MIA LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    NOJOK - Bills

Cadman - MIA LOL
    thanks a ton!
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    thanks....can you do one like the bills but with zach thomas or jason tayor?

WOW
    I was using this setup until just recently. I want to work on something else, but I'm not sure what yet. I use ZLauncher, but not DBP. The background was created for me by a user at 1src.

Oh yeah . . . GO SAINTS!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tj8212 View Post
    Big Reggie Bush Fan, especially the jacked up edition ,courtesy of my Eagles
    Every Saints fan in the country held their breath on that one. To Reggie's credit, he only sat out one play. Caught his breath and jumped right back in the game. He's a lot tougher than he looks.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    thanks....can you do one like the bills but with zach thomas or jason tayor?

WOW
    Yea I should be able to do that. I actually saw that background picture on some tshirts.
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    The dolphins one now is sweet! I am going to use one for zlauncher and the other for DBP. Guess the kids will have to appear elsewhere on the phone.
    OT has anyone created any football themed icons by any chance?
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    The dolphins one now is sweet! I am going to use one for zlauncher and the other for DBP. Guess the kids will have to appear elsewhere on the phone.
    OT has anyone created any football themed icons by any chance?
    Yea it was kinda hard to get the one to play nice with DBP it seems very busy and hard to read but I liked it to much to toss it.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    The NFL season is nearly upon us and I'm very excited
    (as usually around this time of year)
    To celebrate I decided to do a NFL theme on my Treo using DBP.
    I invite all football fans to show off your Treo football related themes (your background, launcher or whatever). Show your team pride here.

Since I've feeling pretty good for those who have DBP and would like a team/player theme I'll create one for you (first 3 people only*) let me know which team and what start screen you use.

Here's my Chicago Bears Theme

*Excludes Packers I'm a diehard Bears fan LMAO
    Not to sound like a complete tool but how do I get the icons you have for the caller ID pictures? Also I can never get my DBP to look like that screen. What am I doing wrong! lol Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skinneejay View Post
    Not to sound like a complete tool but how do I get the icons you have for the caller ID pictures? Also I can never get my DBP to look like that screen. What am I doing wrong! lol Thanks in advance.
    the pictures I found on google just type in the players name. I love that one of sweetness.
    if you're tryin to get the screen with the dail pad and speed dail you'll have to get the beta copy of dbp its somewhere in the Palm OS apps topic under a DBP thread.
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Not a graphics guru, but would love to see a Seahawks, Buccaneers, or Titans theme...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12