Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    Thanks. I've thought about it, but I wasn't sure how much demand there'd be for something like this. Do you use a mobile site for news headlines? If so, which one? Anyone else interested in seeing news headlines?

Also, I'd like to be sure that I can improve on what's already available, or at least do something unique.

This might be valuable (or not). It is a list that I use for mobile links. I haven't updated it for a while, so some might no longer work, but maybe there are some sites that you can use. Specifically, the link I use for "news" is a very good mobile headline sight.

Hope this helps. Thanks for the great site.
    Very nicely done. Just made it my home page

eek
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eekinsman View Post
    Very nicely done. Just made it my home page

eek
    Just out of curiosity, which were you referring to, my page or keytoss? Sorry, not trying to threadjack.

I updated a couple of links on my page, and would also note that you can change the location on the location sensitive ones, but most are set to the Chicago area. Maybe if the Keytoss page creator could figure out a way to pass on the location information, they might be great additions to his page.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by noahas View Post
    This might be valuable (or not). It is a list that I use for mobile links. I haven't updated it for a while, so some might no longer work, but maybe there are some sites that you can use. Specifically, the link I use for "news" is a very good mobile headline sight.

Hope this helps. Thanks for the great site.
    Link?
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    Link?
    Wow, thats funny. Yet another reason not to post when you are tired ...

Here is the link:

http://noahas.googlepages.com/home
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Very nice, I added it the Useful Mobile Websites page on my website.
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Sam, good job!!!

A point you should be aware of, 'Movile Links' is not saving settings?
  8.    #68  
    Sorry about that. The Submit button is missing. I'm traveling now, and I'll fix that when I get home mid next week.

In the meantime, you can change the mobile links by clicking on Customize, and then in the links section, click on Add/Remove. (I've been meaning to get rid of that redundant set of controls...)

Thanks for identifying the problem. I appreciate the feedback.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234