Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 96 of 96
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Heh, I never could play that very well.

    Had a car racing game of very similar format which I did better on..
  2. D-Bo's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #82  
    I think the fact that most of us who already use a Treo/WM Device/Etc don't like it was probably the point. It will likely be cheap and trying to capture a market outside of people who already use mid to high end devices.



    __________________________________________________
    Want unlocked CDMA Phones with an open Network?
    See what is happening in Washington to make this happen.


    CLICK HERE

    __________________________________________________
  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    hehehe I was leaning towards the Mr Peanut ppc look but you nailed with the greatest Elc game available in the 70,s.
    Palm Rocks
  4.    #84  
    I guess this is real because Palm asked PIC to remove the photo!

    Photos removed at the request of Palm Inc Legal.
    http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8...ive-spy-shots/
  5. jas o's Avatar
    Posts
    226 Posts
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    #85  
    I can't remember. Which pictures were removed? The white unit or black unit or was it a differnt one altogether?
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    The clock is ticking...BB here I come.
    Do it! I switched to the BB 8830 and I couldn't be happier.
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by batmon View Post
    I guess this is real because Palm asked PIC to remove the photo!



    http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8...ive-spy-shots/


    Anyone have other links to these pics? I been away and missed seeing them.
    TIA
  8. #88  
    found them here, the thumbnails dont show a pic but the full pic shows up when you click the thumbnails.


    http://mobiunity.com/?p=447

    Cant find the video though.
  9. #89  
    Yeah I never saw a video also.
  10. doc31's Avatar
    Posts
    707 Posts
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    Yeah I never saw a video also.
    I can't remember if it was on there or not but you can go to youtube and search treo 800 and it will come up.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  11. jas o's Avatar
    Posts
    226 Posts
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    #91  
    I just went to youtube as searched for Treo 800 and no results. Did "big brother Palm" have it removed from there too? Which device where they showing?? The White one?
  12. #92  
    MicroSD card? Oh great. I hope not too many people has invested in a big MiniSD card.
  13. chong67's Avatar
    Posts
    956 Posts
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    #93  
    They are so ugly!
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonNJ View Post
    Do it! I switched to the BB 8830 and I couldn't be happier.
    Do you have any trouble with the trackball? I had mine replaced (the 8830). It is like the old mouse where we had to clean the wheel on it ever so often. I think that it will be the same with the BB8830 which is a nice phone.
  15. #95  
    Hmmm..it's no looking as bad *** those early pics..as a matter of fact for only $99 and with EV-Do it's looking good for what it is - decent low end treo phone...


    http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.en...entro-leak.jpg
  16. #96  
    And this thread should be renamed: Centro 690 Photos and Videos are out

    Since it's not a Treo nor the 800 series...

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions