1.    #1  
    I am a Sprint Treo 755p user running Good Mobile Messaging v4.9.3.21_EN. I hotsynch my Treo at work and at home.

At work, I would like to hotsync my Treo such that my Outlook Calendar and my Palm calendar are synchronized. Then, at home, I would like to hotsync my Treo so that the Palm calendar synchronizes with my Palm Desktop.

The goal is to be able to (1) use Outlook calendar at work, (2) use Palm Desktop calendar at home, and (3) use native Palm calendar on Treo and have all of the calendar information synchronized.

Any advice on how to proceed? I'm concerned about losing data.

(this is a repost from another thread)
    Do you use the Palm calendar at work? It appears that you have dedundant information at work. I would suggest only using the sync to Outlook at the office and keep the sync with the Palm desktop at home.
  3.    #3  
    Does the outlook conduit allow me to sync only the calendar?

While a work, can I sync from the Outlook calendar to my treo and then from my treo to the Palm Desktop?
    If you use Outlook at work, you either use it all or none. With the Outlook conduit , you will sync tasks, notes, calendar, and contacts with outlook nothing with Palm Desktop. At home you can then sync with Palm Desktop and essentially have two copies--one on each computer. I did this successfully for a while til I got an Microsoft Exchange account on my treo. Now the only the Palm Desktop at home will sync is media, memos, and tasks. No contacts or calendar. I do notice some duplicates sometimes.
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbonnot03 View Post
    If you use Outlook at work, you either use it all or none. With the Outlook conduit , you will sync tasks, notes, calendar, and contacts with outlook nothing with Palm Desktop. At home you can then sync with Palm Desktop and essentially have two copies--one on each computer. I did this successfully for a while til I got an Microsoft Exchange account on my treo. Now the only the Palm Desktop at home will sync is media, memos, and tasks. No contacts or calendar. I do notice some duplicates sometimes.
    Ok, so the best I can hope for is to use the Outlook Conduit at work (with no Palm Desktop option) and then use the Palm Desktop conduit at home?

Is the following possible: At work, use Outlook Conduit to sync the calendar only (no contacts, memos, etc) and then at home use the Palm Desktop conduit to hotsyc everything, including calendars.

I want to have my work and personal calendar synchronized, but keep my contacts, memos, etc. separate from my work Outlook.

Ideally, I could hotsync the Outlook calendar at work and then somehow switch to hotsyncing everything with the Palm Desktop at work as well. That way I'd have to complete back ups, one at work, one at home.

Thank you for all of the help. I read the helpfiles before posting, but I want to be very careful because I can't lose any of my mission-critical work data or irreplaceable personal data.
    Use nvbackup to create an image which can be restored if anything goes weird.
    I'm using a Treo 650. I sync with Outlook at work and palm Desktop at home. The only difference with me is that I have my setup fixed so that my Treo only dumps to the Palm Desktop. When I am at work I fully syncronize. This avoids a lot of of duplication.

Ken