1.    #1  
    Have any of you heard about a new device that Palm just released to a small group of beta testers? I'm wondering which one that it is, 755, 800, something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by bebrewer View Post
    Have any of you heard about a new device that Palm just released to a small group of beta testers? I'm wondering which one that it is, 755, 800, something else?
    I got an email about this, they wanted me to enter a beta testing group but I don't think i was chosen. oh well...

Did anyone else get this email?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    If someone on here got some hardware to beta test, we had better see some non-photoshop'd pictures!
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    I got an email about this, they wanted me to enter a beta testing group but I don't think i was chosen. oh well...

Did anyone else get this email?
    I got an email saying that I had made it through to the final group but there was more question they were using to trim the group down to size. Haven't heard anything since. I hope someone from this forum made it in.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Even if someone from the forum gets selected they will have to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement. So I doubt we will hear or see anything soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by emajy View Post
    Even if someone from the forum gets selected they will have to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement. So I doubt we will hear or see anything soon.
    Ummmm and this explains all those leaks for treo 650, 680, 700P, 755P, 800 etc etc. Palm beta testers are very good at keeping their NDA's .
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    Ummmm and this explains all those leaks for treo 650, 680, 700P, 755P, 800 etc etc. Palm beta testers are very good at keeping their NDA's .
    Most pictures of future treo's are leaked by the Carriers that are testing the hardware, not the beta or alpha testers.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about