Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    So I am in the finishing touches of my Palm website. I just need as many people as they can to post the specific specs of their previous Palm devices. I have all the Treo's except the 180g and 90, but otherwise its all Palm's I need.

All help is greatly appreciated, I hope you all love the site in the end!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Are you trying to compete with Treocentral or is this a history of palm type of site?
    Wouldn't a google of "treo 180 specification" give you much faster answer? Also, what the pre. pister said.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    The site contains the following but I came up with the site for the spec reason.

Its hard to find specific specs of every palm ever released. yeah the 180's specs are pretty easy to find, but what about the original Visor and stuff like that- hard.

it is kinda similar to everymac.com. I think that gives the best description.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Found this after 2 minutes of searching:

http://www.amazon.com/Handspring-Vis...bosnation0e-20

What other units are you looking for specs. of? Even if people have specific units, doesn't mean they'll know the specs. since the specs. aren't displayed anywhere on the unit. I had to go to Palm's site to get specs. of my Treo 755P.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    much thanks.

yeah my point is to make it easier for specs of every palm, since it is so hard.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    thanks, I found those a while ago but there isn't a wiki for EVERY palm.

I need some people to look at the site as it continues development to tell me their opinion on design and stuff. thanks!
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones: