Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,

We have a new beta test opportunity available for Treo users. You will need to have a Treo 680 or newer and a data plan to apply for this test. Please note that Palm is very secretive about their beta test products so we can't provide much details on the product until you sign the beta test agreement.

Here are the details:

We have a new beta test offering for Palm community members. This opportunity is for existing Palm Treo users who want to test the latest product offering designed to enhance your mobile experience. You must already have a Palm Treo and an active mobile wireless account to qualify for this beta test.

If you have a friend or coworker that you would like to share this test offering with, please feel free to forward this information to them. We will be proceeding very quickly to select testers (within the next day or two), so apply right away.

Please follow the link to get more details about this test.

--
    Please click the following link to apply for this test:

https://feedback.palm.com/r/?49ED1B0...7A5CCA9B3F54CC

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks to Jennifer for allowing us to post this opportunity for everyone.

Thank you!

Doug Sorensen
    Senior Beta Test Engineer
    Centercode, Inc.
    doug@centercode.com

About us: http://www.centercode.com
    NO replies to the thread???
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    NO replies to the thread???
    Too little, too late. Got my HTC today. So long Palm.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Just signed up.
    I signed up. I thought the dates mentioned in the survey were very intriguing, personally, as was the assertion that it applied for owners of a 680 or newer.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I just signed up as well. Real curious what the product (or products) will be. Anyone have a good guess???
    I signed up as well.. should be interesting to see what happens......
    Trust me.... you all want to register with Centercode. ALL OF YOU....
    I have taken 2 or 3 courses for marketing in terms of surveying and how it is done. In regards to the questions asked on every page they were very specific to data usage, email, web, and wifi. This leads me to be almost positive that this application would be something to do with wifi, think about it...it is proly an app being tested that can be downloaded for existing users so it can give palm time to get their stuff together in terms of a big better release...i think anyways
    does it have to be a palm based treo? i'm always down for beta testing stuff- but my only palm pased treo is a 650, but i've got the 700wx...
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Foleo?
    Kenundrum.... apply... The 700WX would qualify.

Let me put it this way. Regardless of this particular beta test opportunity, there is no reason whatsoever that people who visit this board should not register with Centercode.
    I just signed up.

I have no idea what it is and won't bother to speculate.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Sounds exciting!!!!

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    I wouldn't apply for anything in which I don't know what it entails. For all we know this could be another Yahoo Go 2.0.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    I wouldn't apply for anything in which I don't know what it entails. For all we know this could be another Yahoo Go 2.0.
    I guess we will find out but once we sign the disclosure statment, our comments will be zipped. I am glad Palm is taking this step forward; of course this could lead to a more stable lag free Palm hopefully both on the windows and the Palm Linux platform.
    I just signed up. I wonder if its Foleo related?
    JasonRM79

Owner
    Palm m100
    Palm Tungsten E
    Palm Treo 650
    Palm Treo 750
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    I guess we will find out but once we sign the disclosure statment, our comments will be zipped. I am glad Palm is taking this step forward; of course this could lead to a more stable lag free Palm hopefully both on the windows and the Palm Linux platform.

They need Meryln and Perry on board, let's not forget Bob and all the efforts that he put forth to bring the issues on the 700p's to the fore front!
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Worse, for all we know, this person with only one post could be like all the ebay and paypal fake emails you get and they just fished a lot of personal info out of you. I stopped when it started asking for address and phone. I'm way paranoid as you can tell.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Too little, too late. Got my HTC today. So long Palm.

That new unit from HTC with Multi flow or multi touch will be a nice unit hopefully making the Win Os less painless

Am I going have to carry around a...

1. Palm Linux Treo
    2. HTC's new Multi Touch
    3. Blackberry 8830 (with the wifi and camera coming before end of the year for CDMA)
    4. Foleo too??
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast