Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C'mon, Palm must have cut the PC World ad budget the month prior to the release of this article. Palease.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    The "us" is getting fewer and fewer...
    i dont have a problem with that. in fact all the palm users i know here in germany are still with palm. once you know the magic of palm you are hooked.
    and i'll tell you what, my job comprises of playing around with gadgets and they all leave me cold and i always use my treo, although i have the possibility of using the other new devices to test around with even in my free time.
    i just hope that palm does the favour of coming up with something real cool next.

my treo, my beloved treo. i know what you are and you'll always be my number one.
    Quote Originally Posted by jinx View Post
    my treo, my beloved treo. i know what you are and you'll always be my number one.
    That's almost creepy... Good thing for you it's also great for 1 handed operation.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    That's almost creepy... Good thing for you it's also great for 1 handed operation.
    my number one, my seet sixfifty
    i will always remain yours, no matter what the charts say
    and you please be mine until the next treo comes
    LMAO
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by bondr View Post
    Obviously, availability of 3rd party applications was not part of the criteria...
    Nope, just that the phone is hip & cool on the outside...but I digress--the iPhone isn't #1 on the list.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Not one single VZW phone on the list. Color me surprised!

-Frank
    Clearly that list is not realistic.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I wonder how much they paid to be on that list??? That is what it is about!! Dolla bills ya'll!!
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12