1.    #1  
    While waiting on hold, the recorded voice tells you about the availability of the "NEW" Treo 650!
    Really? The Treo 650 is now available! From which carriers?

That's great! I hear it is a big upgrade from a 700P or a 755P.

Although it uses a slower network, it doesn't have the network connection problems of the 700 series, has a bigger, more long-lasting battery than the 755p/680P models. And they have this switch on top, that allows you to actually "Silence" the phone when you are in a meeting or in court and can't make any noise. While the post-MR 700P has the switch, and so does the 755P, it must just be window-dressing for these phones because it's silence feature is awaiting activation, hopefully in the future. Also, this 650 has a standard-sized SD card slot, a great feature some of the other phones lack.

Yeah, the Treo 650...
    I think Palm may really have their best phone yet with this model!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Well, if it's with Sprint....are you sure you haven't been waiting THAT long? hahaha......Can you hear me now....Sprint?
    Iago

"Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, Is the immediate jewel of their souls: Who steals my purse steals trash . . . But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed."

Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation.
    - Howard Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1 View Post
    Really? The Treo 650 is now available! From which carriers?

That's great! I hear it is a big upgrade from a 700P or a 755P.

Although it uses a slower network, it doesn't have the network connection problems of the 700 series, has a bigger, more long-lasting battery than the 755p/680P models. And they have this switch on top, that allows you to actually "Silence" the phone when you are in a meeting or in court and can't make any noise. While the post-MR 700P has the switch, and so does the 755P, it must just be window-dressing for these phones because it's silence feature is awaiting activation, hopefully in the future. Also, this 650 has a standard-sized SD card slot, a great feature some of the other phones lack.

Yeah, the Treo 650...
    I think Palm may really have their best phone yet with this model!
    Go eat a great big dish of Cluefood. You're spouting off in every wrong direction.
    You know sprint reps are clueless when they don't have the foggiest what ev-do is. This happened to me just last week. I was stunned. I promptly turned around and exited the store.