Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I took the plunge today, and ordered a Mogul through SERO. I should have it Thursday, and if it performs as I expect it to, my 700P is going to a needy teenager.

I've gotten a huge amount of info from this site, and its' members for several years before I actually registered. So many tips & tricks.

I disagreed with some of the practices that some of the mods have used , but, overall this has been a great website.

After receiving my Mogul, I don't see much reason to come by a dedicated Treo site.

So to all that have helped, amused, befuddled, entertained me, a huge sloppy wet kiss, and a thank you.

To all the whiners, haters, & instigators (yeah, you in particular blondie), go yourself.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Scary don't go!!!
    I am 32, but can I bee that needy teenager?

P.S.
    Can I carry on with your avatar?
    I'll sure miss that Avitar.

Is that really you?
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Will miss you Scary...

Hey, Dieter--- how about a MogulCentral.Com site for our departed friends?
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    You'll be back, don't kid yourself.
    There's still useful info and apps here. I've had my mogul coming up on a month now and I still visit TC.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm97 View Post
    You'll be back, don't kid yourself.
    I'll peek in now and again. Heck, I learned about SERO here.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Scary don't go!!!

P.S.
    Can I carry on with your avatar?
    It wouldn't be the same. Sorta like making out with your sister, or a close cousin.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    It wouldn't be the same. Sorta like making out with your sister, or a close cousin.
    With the lights on or off?
    Now that I have a Dash ($200 cash new on Craigslist) and my wife has an iPhone (the financial bleeding continues....) I log in at TC infrequently. I miss the people. I most definitely don't miss the Treo. I'm not sure what I am going to do with my unlocked/unbranded 750. I prefer the Dash.

Sorry to see you go, Scary. But I'm right behind you.

EDIT: Well at least I have to post twice more so I hit 1,500 posts.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post

Sorry to see you go, Scary. But I'm right behind you.

EDIT: Well at least I have to post twice more so I hit 1,500 posts.
    Might as well go out with a bang, eh?

-Jack Handy, SNL-

12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    With the lights on or off?
    <DuelingBanjos>

With my cousin, lights out. But with sis? Lights full on, she's kinda hot.

</DuelingBanjos>

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Happy Trails to you Scary !!

Stop in and say hi once in awhile.

Cheers, Perry.
    There is a good number of members that don't use Palm products that still post and are informative to others. The Mogul shouldn't be a "Stop" sign to T/C...there are good people here.
    at&t iPhone3G
    <DuelingBanjos>

With my cousin, lights out. But with sis? Lights full on, she's kinda hot.

</DuelingBanjos>
    Can we see a pic before you go
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Happy Trails to you Scary !!

Stop in and say hi once in awhile.

Cheers, Perry.
    Thanks Perry, forever the gentlemen.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Can we see a pic before you go
    Ok, but don't share it with anyone. She'd kill me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Ok, but don't share it with anyone. She'd kill me.
    THANKS!!!
    ScaryHumor, your sister is quite the looker. Just don't lose your new Mogul in there or you may never see it again.
    What a babe! One caveat thought - you'll just need to butter her hips to get her through the door and tempt her in with a piece of chocolate. That should set the mood proper like.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast