Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    What a babe! One caveat thought - you'll just need to butter her hips to get her through the door and tempt her in with a piece of chocolate. That should set the mood proper like.
    The problem is ...she eats the butter before she can spread it on her hips...
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Yummm...the cake that is.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Ok, but don't share it with anyone. She'd kill me.
    Yeowwwwww.....That would make a train take a dirt road.
    Lock and Load!
    She'd make a cat BARK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Now that I have a Dash ($200 cash new on Craigslist) and my wife has an iPhone (the financial bleeding continues....) I log in at TC infrequently. I miss the people. I most definitely don't miss the Treo. I'm not sure what I am going to do with my unlocked/unbranded 750. I prefer the Dash.

Sorry to see you go, Scary. But I'm right behind you.

EDIT: Well at last I have to post twice more so I hit 1,500 posts.
    does anyone have real numbers to present to Palm to show them the damage that they created by not paying attention to details. They should have given us the best smartphone on the market. How could Palm "screw" up so much? How many Treo owners have moved over to other devices and platforms? I guess Palm does not really care, from a great device (probably the Treo 650, being their best)down to the 755p with no real enhancements.
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm97 View Post
    You'll be back, don't kid yourself.
    so true... We'll see you in a month Scary
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I am thinking whether it is really you .
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    so true... We'll see you in a month Scary
    We'll see. Just tracked my Libra, and it will be here tomorrow. I had the 6700 a little over a year ago. They've primarily fixed the things I had issues with, and software will take care of the rest.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by zx4444 View Post
    I am thinking whether it is really you .
    What's the frequency Kenneth?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    does anyone have real numbers to present to Palm to show them the damage that they created by not paying attention to details.
    I'm sure they get feedback from the carriers. How many activations, how many current treo owners have swapped out their phones. My guess is they'll have a firm handle on those numbers by Q3.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    2,155 Global Posts
    if it performs as I expect it to, my 700P is going to a needy teenager.
    What service provider are you using?

Found the answer. Sorry, I'm not a Sprint customer, I prefer to have service outside my city limits.
    Last edited by wbdillworth; 07/24/2007 at 08:30 AM. Reason: found answer
  12.    #32  
    After 3 weeks with my Mogul, a slight learning curve going from POS to WM6 (only 1 hard reset necessary), about $100 in downloads from Handango, I truly love this thing.

I'm in love with my today screen. I didn't know all the options I had with it. Everything on the phone works the way it's s'posed to. Phone quality is good, equal signal strength at home that I had with my 700P.

Is the Mogul perfect? No. I actually sort of miss the antenna nub. With it, I knew the orientation of the phone without looking. And I'm not very fond of having 7 different, easily (accidentally) activated buttons on the sides. I keep hitting the damn record button. I also sorely miss the ringer switch on the top. But I'm still much happier with it, than my Treo.

My 700P has been given to a good cause, and I have no regrets.

Palm, it's been a slice (about a 5 year slice), but you no longer wow me.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

I'm in love with my today screen.
    In that case, you might want to invest in a good screen protector. Loving your today screen could get messy
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    In that case, you might want to invest in a good screen protector. Loving your today screen could get messy
    You'll be happy to know that WMM works flawlessly when viewing special videos.

And yes, I practice safe surfing. In fact, I'm wearing one now.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

You can still hang out in TC. Right now I have a PalmOS 700p, a Symbian SE m600, a Cingular Tytn (haven't get around to configure it, WM's wifi setup is as bad as I imagine it to be,) and a Linux Nokia n800.

I got them all. I still prefer come over to TreoCentral and shoot sh!t. You can also use the sister siter WM expert or something.
    Well, the forums at wmexperts.com share some with TC, and forum.smartphoneexperts.com shares all of our sites, so you don't have to go, scary, please don't go. We love you.
    You'll be happy to know that WMM works flawlessly when viewing special videos.
    When it comes to you Scary, I know what Special means in video play.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    ... scary, please don't go.We love you.
    We do?

After that comment, I might leave...

Naw, I hate it here, I'll stay.

Plus, my 700wx makes me come here every so often...

good luck to you scary humo. I did not really know you existed... but I guess you are popular! My guess is you will be back... sooner or later... unless palm tanks all the way....

Then again, I said months ago that HTC is the new palm..... I hope HTC buys palm...
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Well, the forums at wmexperts.com share some with TC, and forum.smartphoneexperts.com shares all of our sites, so you don't have to go, scary, please don't go. We love you.
    <sniff...>

Aw shucks fellers. I'm feeling the love (and a Cubs rain delay).

-Jack Handy, SNL-

One of my coworkers got the Mogul...wow, it is SEXY! WiFi is the biggest draw for me and it's complete with a great set of features that makes me believe I won't miss my 650 in the slightest. Scary, any regrets thus far?

edit: ah ****, I went ahead and bought one after falling in love with it today and spending the time I should have been working/eating/exercising/etc reading up on it on various forums and sites. Can't wait!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast