1.    #1  

07 08 07

The Sprint basic unlimited Internet monthly fee of $15 comes with some TV channels and radio channels.

The literature indicates the programs are live but when I view CNN TV news on the 755p and also view CNN cable news and CNN Headlines on regular TV, the programs are not the same.

Is Sprint CNN TV "live," and if so, looks like they have some kind of mobile version that Sprint uses.

If not live, what is the approximate time delay?
    When I had it, about a year ago, there was about a 2 minute delay.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Its live! I dont watch CNN to time a delay, but its live.
    Dont waste your time with sprint TV, use the money you would spend for that and get a slingbox and you can have your entire cable/sat tv on your treo. And the quality is twice as good as sprint tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    Dont waste your time with sprint TV, use the money you would spend for that and get a slingbox ...
    I guess slingboxes must be free then! (CNN comes with the base sprint TV package that comes with Power Vision. Actually I hadn't realized CNN Mobile was there until seeing this thread, and now I notice that ABC News Now is gone. (CNN is better than ABC, so I'm happy.))
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Slingbox isn't free but its worth the one time expense. Sprint TV was not as good as advertised, MobiTV was slightly better, and Slingbox is one of the things keeping me off the iPhone. Wireless headphones, Sero Plan, Splash Money, 10 games, XM radio, EVDO, Docs to Go, and Memory Card slots are just some of the others. Palm might be dead and I will get buried with mine.
    I'll testify that Slingbox is awesome, people can't believe I'm watching real TV on my Treo.
    Worth every penny.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ View Post
    Slingbox isn't free but its worth the one time expense. Sprint TV was not as good as advertised, MobiTV was slightly better, and Slingbox is one of the things keeping me off the iPhone. Wireless headphones, Sero Plan, Splash Money, 10 games, XM radio, EVDO, Docs to Go, and Memory Card slots are just some of the others. Palm might be dead and I will get buried with mine.
    Amen to all of that. I just hope Palm's not dead