Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm really sad to post that Johnnie Warner (jwarn3rd) has passed away according to PalmAddict (http://palmaddict.typepad.com/palmad...ie-warner.html). He was only 27-years old and I do not know the cause. I will miss his work. He seemed like a very positive, high-energy guy and I looked forward to his videos. Johnnie, you will be missed.
    Last edited by MarkY; 07/06/2007 at 12:07 PM.
    dam..sad.

i remember watching his clip re: the copper treo 680s.

off topic: your link needs fixing
    I'm really sorry to hear that. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends! I will miss his work also!
    Oh, wow... and he just got married less than a year ago...

That is hard....

RIP
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    OMG, that is astounding and horrible news! It was Johnnie Tech and the wonderful folks at the SF Airport Palm store that got my unlocked crimson 680 to me on December 1st, at a discount and with free next-day shipping, a full week or two before the unit I had pre-ordered directly from Palm would have arrived. He was always so enthusiastic and upbeat, and just a pleasure to deal with! He definitely will be missed.
    That really is bad news, my prayers are with his family & friends.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    RIP. May he be burried with his Treo.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
  8. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Wow, that is a pretty big shock. He was a good guy. I still remember how he and his team practically swooped down from heaven to supply people with the 680's when Palm, for some reason I can't remember, wasn't making them available to us fast enough. They really came through. And the kind of interaction between them and the TC members was, I thought, a TC forums high point. It's too bad only a minority of techheads will know who Johnnie even was.
    I'm sorry to hear this. My condolences to his friends and family.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Rest in Peace Johnnie
    What a shame. The world has lost a good man.

I almost hate to ask, but does anyone know how he passed? (He was so young.)
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    RIP Johnnie Tech - when I first came here he was very helpful with ppl getting their treo 680s and bedding in. Sad and at a young age.
    I didn't know Johnnie, but from the posts here. I wish I had.

I wish to extend my thoughts and condolences to his family and friends. You will be in my prayers.
    He was a great contribution to the Treo Community. He had fun doing this stuff and he brought excitement in his videos.

My prayers go out to his wife, family and friends. We were good Internet friends and he had big plans. I can't believe he is gone at such a young age.

He would have wanted his Treo buried with him too; his phone still has his message on it and active.

Johnnie will be missed. Boo-YA!! Gotta love HIM!!

Johnnie C Warner III 7/18/79-6/21/07 RIP BLOG
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=50807408

One In The Hand
    http://oneinthehand.blogspot.com/

Johnnie Clinton Warner III's Obituary
    http://www.legacy.com/Ledger-Enquire...sonID=89870222
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    This is so sad! I loved his work and always heard about his amazing things he managed when helping people get their Treo's! This really comes at a shock.

the world has lost a great man. my thoughts go out to his family and friends also. such a young age, so sad.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Rip
    at&t iPhone3G
    This is Lady_Treo aka Stephanie Sobers

For those of you who knew myself and Johnnie from working at the San Fran Palm store.

He was my mentor and my best friend. I miss him and I'm so happy that you guys remembered him. I just want to thank you for all the kind words and prayers that you have posted

I just wanted to let everyone know that we created history and also made corporate mad the day the Treo 680 came out...lol

He loved Treo Central and everyone who contributed to the palm community.

This was his life and I know he is looking down and smiling. He loved technology and helping people.

Thanks everyone
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Sorry to hear it...
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Treo View Post
    This is Lady_Treo aka Stephanie Sobers

For those of you who knew myself and Johnnie from working at the San Fran Palm store.

He was my mentor and my best friend. I miss him and I'm so happy that you guys remembered him. I just want to thank you for all the kind words and prayers that you have posted

I just wanted to let everyone know that we created history and also made corporate mad the day the Treo 680 came out...lol

He loved Treo Central and everyone who contributed to the palm community.

This was his life and I know he is looking down and smiling. He loved technology and helping people.

Thanks everyone
    Condolences Stephanie...he sounded like he was a great person.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    Didnt know Johnie until I looked at the blog then realized he sold me my
    700p...RIP loc'd brother!!!
    Last edited by MsRandall; 07/20/2007 at 04:05 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast