Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have the 300 txt msg plan. This cycle, I used 763. Is there anyway I can change my txt msg plan to 1000 txt msgs and get credit for that extra $46.30 I have to pay?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDee View Post
    I have the 300 txt msg plan. This cycle, I used 763. Is there anyway I can change my txt msg plan to 1000 txt msgs and get credit for that extra $46.30 I have to pay?
    You might be able to negotiate, but probably not.

at 15 cents per text, thats almost $70. Didn't you know you're going to get overages?
    First, you might try this in the correct forum.

Second, how the heck should we know? Call your carrier!
    Good luck on that one. Depend's on who you get on the CS side but mostly no. Telco's won't retroactively credit your account unless you can prove it's their fault. Who's your service provider?
    I did have a CS change my plan and she did make it retroactive. I don't know if it depends on the carrier or the CS you get.

Lorraine
    Quote Originally Posted by lorraineg57@comcast. View Post
    I did have a CS change my plan and she did make it retroactive. I don't know if it depends on the carrier or the CS you get.

Lorraine
    Are you with Sprint? And may I email you from time to time?...joking.
    at&t iPhone3G
    geeze guys take it easy on the rookie would ya?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    geeze guys take it easy on the rookie would ya?
    There is nothing Rookie about 763 text messages.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    There is nothing Rookie about 763 text messages.
    That's an average of 25 texts per day. I haven't used 25 in 3 years. I don't get the whole texting thing, unless you're a teenage girl, or cheating on a test, or cheating on your spouse.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    unless you're a teenage girl, or cheating on your spouse.
    Bingo...or a teenage boy texting for cheese. I stroll around our fascility to backup all programs on all our Robots and some of the grown men working are texting off and on all day like children. They even keep their flip phones open in their shirt breast pocket ready for the next text. I walk up to them laughing and find out that these guys are maried and got a girl on the side. I walk back to my oriface just thinking man I am getting old.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post

So basically, you replied to a question you have no answer for, and gave the guy (gal?) a hard time? Your mom must be so proud of you.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Yeah, you're right.. 30m more of memory to use, 15m more dbcache, and at least 10m more heap space. No biggie. Same difference. It's just 650 minus the antenna.

Cl*e

I'd like to buy a U, Pat!

Dude...you are like so angry.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    texting is something that can be done without having to take someone away from that they are doing. i text my wife all the time. i think of something i need to ask. i text it. takes seconds. a conversation may take minutes or get into something i or she doesn't have time for.

i prefer a text to voicemail ANY day.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRTpusher View Post
    texting is something that can be done without having to take someone away from that they are doing. i text my wife all the time. i think of something i need to ask. i text it. takes seconds. a conversation may take minutes or get into something i or she doesn't have time for.

i prefer a text to voicemail ANY day.
    I totally agree. It is easier to text my wife also...but 763 times in a month at a cost of almost $70 extra bucks. I could have saved more money in gas just driving to meet her for lunch and if I had that much to say(i.e.must be lovey dovey), I could sum it all up with her in the back seat of my car.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    I was allowed to "buy up" in plans when I started going over at Verizon
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    Dude...you are like so angry.
    Bingo...or a teenage boy texting for cheese. I stroll around our fascility to backup all programs on all our Robots and some of the grown men working are texting off and on all day like children. They even keep their flip phones open in their shirt breast pocket ready for the next text. I walk up to them laughing and find out that these guys are maried and got a girl on the side. I walk back to my oriface just thinking man I am getting old.
    I can't do 25 EVERYDAY, but it's certainly doable NOT being on that list...

closer to 40 than 30, mom of 3, homeschool, have time to kill at activities....

yup, i can do it (and have).

OHHH, and if i was cheatin' on the other half, TM's wouldn't be my mode of doing it, gee, leave all that threaded where anyone can read it?!?! I do TM my husband tho - it's easier to tell him stuff that way!
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    Sprint has let me do this with minutes and texts. Good luck.
    About text messaging in general, it's also a great method if you also want to leave a written record... say, the account number for your insurance policy, a phone number, an address, a shopping list, etc. Much better than actual voice or VM.

-Frank
    I love texting, my wife and I use it for the reasons mentioned about as well as, Ill text myself to my email of things to do or things I need to look up etc. I love it for those random thought thatd Id forget otherwise.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast