1.    #1  
    Quick question.
    I did a search to see if this was asked specifically, so If it's been asked I apologize.
    I just recently received a new 755P from Sprint.
    And despite the battery life falling a little short I'm quite pleased with the phone.

The high speed is excellent!
    However, that is due in part (i think) to the fact that I'm going to websites geared for mobile devices. With the iPhone touting it's superiority of being able to browse regular web pages, (albeit quite slowly from what I hear) will mobile sites start drying up?

I mean there has to be some extra cost to maintain a mobile and standard website. Will websites decide that this is an unnecessary overhead? I hope not. I really enjoy being able to surf with my phone. It's quite handy at times.

Any thoughts?
    As smartphone browsers become more advanced, YES.

The iphone's safari browser is a perfect example. Couple browsers like that with broadband speed data and the majority of mobile websites will become irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by click View Post
    Quick question.
    I did a search to see if this was asked specifically, so If it's been asked I apologize.
    I just recently received a new 755P from Sprint.
    And despite the battery life falling a little short I'm quite pleased with the phone.

The high speed is excellent!
    However, that is due in part (i think) to the fact that I'm going to websites geared for mobile devices. With the iPhone touting it's superiority of being able to browse regular web pages, (albeit quite slowly from what I hear) will mobile sites start drying up?

I mean there has to be some extra cost to maintain a mobile and standard website. Will websites decide that this is an unnecessary overhead? I hope not. I really enjoy being able to surf with my phone. It's quite handy at times.

Any thoughts?
    Stop being intimidated by the iPhone. There are 100 million smartphones sold each year. Even Apple's 10 million is a drop in the ocean AND people have been talking about making special Mobile versions for the iPhone, because its browser isn't all its cracked up to be.

Surur