1.    #1  
    Here's a pic from boston, com of Greg Oden with a Treo 755p. He's cool like me

http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonza..._8110/410w.jpg

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  2. GadgetGuyForeva
    Looks photoshopped.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetGuyForeva View Post
    Looks photoshopped.
    That's what she said...

But seriously here's the article it is from http://www.boston.com/sports/basketb...len_to_boston/

Timmay

OT: I'm going to apply for the Celtics' GM position seeing how Danny Ainge has no idea what he is doing.
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    How in the world do such big guys use such little buttons??? He better be able to use voice dial, shortcut's and/or the on-screen dial pad.
    I saw a couple of people in the audience last night with a treo.
    I also walked a small line outside of ATT store today and felt proud to own a treo.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I saw a couple of people in the audience last night with a treo.
    I also walked a small line outside of ATT store today and felt proud to own a treo.
    Let's cut to the chase. There are two kinds of people, sheep and sharks. Anyone who's a sheep is buying an iPhone, who's a sheep?

Sharks are winners and they don't look back, because they don't have necks. Necks are for sheep.

I miss Futurama in case you didn't notice...
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    He would be a great hand model for the iPhone!
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1PTUser View Post
    How in the world do such big guys use such little buttons??? He better be able to use voice dial, shortcut's and/or the on-screen dial pad.
    I am a big guy (6'9") and I have large fingers (barely smaller than Shaq's...yes, I have met him) and I use the buttons on my Treo just fine! I think its just a matter of adjusting, as we have to live in a small-man's world anyway!
    Oden's got big hands! LOL

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Kinda reminds me of that photo of Andre the Giant holding a beer can in his mammoth hand.
    Go Blazers!
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    That's why I love my Treo! The buttons maybe small, but they are at least they are separate and the are raised. I cant deal with the flat and closely spaced buttons of a traditional phone. And the Treo looks like a regular phone in my hands!