Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    for 6 bucks a month with sprint you can get insurance on your phone, pay $35 deductable and "lose" the phone, here in Boston they give you a new one on site...

You can do this up to 2x a year... infinitely better off than suffering trying to actually have the phone fixed or wait for someone at Palm to get off their *** and ship you another one...
    Don't worry I never will buy a palm product again after my 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    ...I headed to the store and on the way she called me and said that she would wait until she saw the change before she cancelled the order with Palm. I got the phone with no problem at all. Now that is customer service. Thanks Sprint!
    If you get a hold of the right dept. at Sprint, good things happen. It's really a shame that not every customer service person at Sprint is willing and/or able to be half as helpful. If they were, I'm sure you'd be reading nothing but praises such as this.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com View Post
    If you get a hold of the right dept. at Sprint, good things happen. It's really a shame that not every customer service person at Sprint is willing and/or able to be half as helpful. If they were, I'm sure you'd be reading nothing but praises such as this.
    I don't know, but I think I have been saying this praise on Sprint throughout this entire thread. The only thing I ever said that could be taken as bad, but not really meant as bad of them, but bad for me, is they smile and say "I understand, but can't do anything." I hate hearing that, but the truth is, when they said it I was asking for something that they probably couldn't do.

Another funny thing. Today I got calls from Sprint AND Palm concerning their customer service and how satisfied I am. Sprints was a call, Palms in an email. I told Sprint I am very happy with them and their CS. Palm won't be reading mine so I don't know why I filled it out. But, I did, and just how you'd expect me to.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by yahdoood View Post
    for 6 bucks a month with sprint you can get insurance on your phone, pay $35 deductable and "lose" the phone, here in Boston they give you a new one on site...

You can do this up to 2x a year... infinitely better off than suffering trying to actually have the phone fixed or wait for someone at Palm to get off their *** and ship you another one...
    On my plan it says I am paying $7.00 for insurance. I just took my wifes A900 in yesterday due to not holding a signal barely at all and the camera stoped working and they replaced it with a new A900 free of charge.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by yahdoood View Post

My husbands friend got thrown off Sprint because he had his phone replaced too much under insurance. His wife has him on a pre-paid and just stocks up on them when they go on sale for $20.... LOL!!

What's he do? He's in the Septic Business - and doesn't go in after the phone
    m100(for 1 day)->Sony PEG-S300->PEG-N710C->PEG-NR70 (needs a new battery!)->Treo 650 (bad connector)->650 (dead ear speaker)->700p (sucky battery life)->new 700 on way
    ... that really stinks!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12