1.    #1  
    OK, I know this may be nitpicking and believe me, I love the Treo overall, just a couple small things that make me pull my hair out in frustration. When I hang up on a call whose number is not in my phonebook, I get the prompt asking me if I want to save the number. Cool. Great idea, convenient, easy to do, particularly when driving. But why oh why, when you save the number, does it automatically assign it as a mobile number? This means I have to go in after the fact and change the assignment to Home or Office, etc (if that's where the caller was calling from). Just an annoying waste of time. Any way around this? Didn't see anything in the preferences.

It's interesting because I just bought this Treo last week to replace my Samsung i500 palm phone, which IMO, had a better phone app, better voice memo, and DEFINITELY had a better voice dial feature (Treo doesn't even have one...have to order from Sprint for $5/month AND IT SUCKS).

I know I've been posting a lot of questions. Is it obvious this is my first Treo?
    When you add a contact, you have to go in and add the name anyway. Is it that inconvenient to just change the type of number with the drop down list to "Home" or "Office"?

You could also purchase a Voice Dialing app for a one time fee, can't you?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    When you add a contact, you have to go in and add the name anyway. Is it that inconvenient to just change the type of number with the drop down list to "Home" or "Office"?

You could also purchase a Voice Dialing app for a one time fee, can't you?
    Well, the only app I've found is Nuance Voice Control which sounds good, but before I pay the $72.00, I'd like to download a demo first and they don't have one currently available. At least not one that I'VE benn able to download.

And, no, it's not really inconvenient, but the point is, why make it necessary to have to go that extra step?
    hey at least you can add a number. I wish my 650 would allow me to add a number to an existing contact without having to cut and paste later on which is another issue in itself.
    Have you looked into Treo Voice Dialing? It's only $19.99

http://software.palm.com/us/html/dis...id=prod1971287