Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm using the Palm Flexicase for around the house. If I go out I use the RexRegina Stanton case since the skinned case fits inside it...
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I'm using the Palm Flexicase for around the house. If I go out I use the RexRegina Stanton case since the skinned case fits inside it...
    Thanks for the quick response...when you type are you using your nails (since you said this case keeps your fingers from slipping)? Looking at this, it seems like it would be more difficult to type. I definitely need some protection on this. Do you find it "grips" material...if it is in a purse pocket or jacket, or whatever, does it have a grippiness?
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    And, when you install Slingbox on your Tivo and Slingbox Palm on your Treo, you will have arrived and will never go anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    Thanks for the quick response...when you type are you using your nails (since you said this case keeps your fingers from slipping)? Looking at this, it seems like it would be more difficult to type. I definitely need some protection on this. Do you find it "grips" material...if it is in a purse pocket or jacket, or whatever, does it have a grippiness?
    Yeah...when I type, I use my nails. They're too long for me to be able to use the tips of my fingers. The Flexicase is grippy, but not too grippy that it sticks when in a purse pocket or the Stanton case. I usually douse the case in baby powder before using it to remove the "tackiness".

An added bonus to covering the keys is that the paint or chrome finish doesn't wear off like it does when typing unprotected. If you use hand lotion, it wears the finish off quicker...
  5.    #45  
    Christinac: You have me just about convinced to give the flexi case a try, and the baby powder is a great tip...never would have thought about that. I'm still struggling with using the sides of my thumbs and it is challenging.

Slingbox!! Now that does sound good. If I do end up transferring over to Verizon...it won't be an option. Not only do they charge an insane amount of money for data plans, but then you can't do slingbox (it's in the terms). It really is ridiculous and I'm still not 100% I will go with Verizon...but I do have a family plan and their coverage is superior where I live. Although I could probably get away with the Slingbox if I wasn't trying to watch it all day long.

Oh, and I got Fontsmoother installed...so funny...I have had the TX for a year and a half and never had a font management program...and boy was I missing out. It's great. I've got everything just about where I want it in views, too...took some backgrounds from the "today screen" thread.

I'm really not missing the bigger screen on the TX except watching videos, but even that is fine.

The replies in this thread have been so helpful! Thank you for jumping in and so patiently helping a newbie.
    Ooo! Welcome to our world, French. There's no turning back!

Btw, I don't think you mentioned... what color did ya get?
    bouncing off the top of this cloud. I'll be on VIRB.
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by starria View Post
    Ooo! Welcome to our world, French. There's no turning back!

Btw, I don't think you mentioned... what color did ya get?
    I'm testing the burgundy...but the blue is looking sweet, too. Decisions decisions.

I can't figure out why I didn't just go straight to a Treo a year and a half ago. So far I'm really enjoying it!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123