1.    #1  
    Anyone try this out yet? I read through the terms and conditions, and other than being very "big-brother"-ish, I didn't see anything negative about it. Is it too good to be true?
    website is http://www.mobilepanel.com
    Global Posts
    1,935 Global Posts
    It's true. I received a check from them but have since not had it on my phone. Not because it caused any problems, just because I forgot to re-install it after a hard reset and I haven't gotten back to it since.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
  3.    #3  
    Good to know someone has gotten what they were promised - I'll try it out. I figure, might as well get paid for doing something you already do. Its like free money.
  4.    #4  
    I just received a $15 check! Pretty good for just installing software (and sending usage statistics).
    How do you register? I couldn't find this on the website.
  6.    #6  
    I guess they took down the registration page - the FAQ says that some companies may offer invitations to their visitors:
    http://www.mobilepanel.com/helpdesk.aspx#faq_11

I don't know how to get an invitation, I just went to the page while the registration was active, and it let me sign up.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I registered about a year ago. So all I had to do was update my account info and reinstall the software. That's an extra $75.00 a year for just doing what I do. Thanks for the friendly reminder.