1.    #1  
    I had my cellphone stolen recently and am looking at getting a Treo. I have found 2 used ones (both claim to be about a month old, the 650 was just replaced). I can get for almost the same price ($30 more for the 700wx) The 650 comes with a second AC adaptor, Seidio high capacity batter, 4GB SD card as well as a bunch of apps such as Address XT, Chatter, Pocket Tunes, etc. The 700wx is basically as is out of the box. Which would you go for? The newer model without the extras or the older one with with the toys?
    650 = PalmOS, 320x320
    700wx = Windows, 240x240, more memory, newer
    Not sure which way that I would go, but I am very happy with my 650 at the moment.
    I am a happy 650 owner as well. Nice solid piece of equipment.
    I'd go with the 650.. can't stand windows mobile
    I just put a windows vista theme on the 650 with zlauncher and I am a happy camper.
    WX by far... If you want Evdo data service, a lot more memory, better camera, etc... just to name a few things...
    Quote Originally Posted by Petro55 View Post
    I had my cellphone stolen recently and am looking at getting a Treo. I have found 2 used ones (both claim to be about a month old, the 650 was just replaced). I can get for almost the same price ($30 more for the 700wx) The 650 comes with a second AC adaptor, Seidio high capacity batter, 4GB SD card as well as a bunch of apps such as Address XT, Chatter, Pocket Tunes, etc. The 700wx is basically as is out of the box. Which would you go for? The newer model without the extras or the older one with with the toys?
    It really comes down to The OS Petro.WM 5 Puts the outdated Garnet OS found in the 650 to shame .If you Want A dependable Device I Recommend The WX.

Good Luck With Your Decision.

Phil C
    Most of the accessories are super cheap so if what you are really comparing is the 650 to the 700wx...its a no brainer for the wx.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve