1.    #1  
    i have the 750v model, and recently i managed to damage the screen by accident

it has a small dent on the screen about 3mm in length

can this be removed or repaired
    Enjoy and use your things and realize that they will inevitably get banged up, dented, and scratched in regular daily use. This will not be the first or last time such things will happen. Your only other option would be to lock everything in a glass case at home. But then what good would it be to you? Ain't much in this world that's flawless. Lower your anxiety level and relax. Many times nobody notices such things but you. It will not matter to you tomorrow. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal. shiit happens. You leave marks as you go through life. It's only fair that life leaves marks on you. That is the cost of pleasure.

"Why do you care about scratches!?!?!??! It's a damn TOOL not some kind of $10,000 Rolex watch! Are you really going to baby it for another two years? My cell phones are always beat up. If i wanted to keep them as collector's items i'd put them in a safe and never use it!" Maybe you have new owner euphoria - it will pass don't worry!"
    Gekko, excellent analysis.

I always laugh at people whom are anal with their cell phones.

-come on people! it's a daily device, its bound to happen!!
    Also, the answer to the question about the dent being removed or repaired is no. Not unless you replace the screen, which is not that hard to do yourself, but costs about $100 for the part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Enjoy and use your things and realize that they will inevitably get banged up, dented, and scratched in regular daily use. This will not be the first or last time such things will happen. Your only other option would be to lock everything in a glass case at home. But then what good would it be to you? Ain't much in this world that's flawless. Lower your anxiety level and relax. Many times nobody notices such things but you. It will not matter to you tomorrow. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal. shiit happens. You leave marks as you go through life. It's only fair that life leaves marks on you. That is the cost of pleasure.

"Why do you care about scratches!?!?!??! It's a damn TOOL not some kind of $10,000 Rolex watch! Are you really going to baby it for another two years? My cell phones are always beat up. If i wanted to keep them as collector's items i'd put them in a safe and never use it!" Maybe you have new owner euphoria - it will pass don't worry!"

Very thorough..but maybe the chap just wanted to know if there is a way to removes scratches & dents?? Ppl scratch and bang their cars all the time yet some still carry them to garages to fix them if they can - i don't think it's anybody's right to tell ppl how they should expect their possessions to appear and how they should treat them...there's damage and spannerinc'd like to fix it. simple. Answer is "no" but give it straight rather than preach!

I got a 680 but I know it'll have to do for the next 2-3 yrs as I don't have money on a tree growing..some ppl try to protect their investments more than others...go figure!