Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well I am new very kind of new to the whole Treo thing and I am pretty sure I want a Treo but I just want to know if I am doing the right thing by switching from my Sprint Samsung A920 to the Treo 755p or not. Since I work at Radioshack and I am only a sales associate I just wanted to know your opinons.

Also any questions you have for me just ask.
    I don't know about your Samsung...but when you get a Treo, you'll never put it down. I would go for the 755p, works great! I've been a Treo owner since the Treo 300, & owned many Palm Pilots. Many, many apps & games, easy to use & fun. Beware though, your girlfriend/wife WILL be mad at you a lot
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Why will she be mad at me and I could pretty much get the SERO plan with it since I work for Radioshack right? Also how much would it cost?
    Dude, you are a sales guy, you should know how much it is. If you think your own company is charging too much, look up ebay options. I got mine from "Sprintnetwork".

755p is a fine choise except the miniSD card slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    I don't know about your Samsung...but when you get a Treo, you'll never put it down. I would go for the 755p, works great! I've been a Treo owner since the Treo 300, & owned many Palm Pilots. Many, many apps & games, easy to use & fun. Beware though, your girlfriend/wife WILL be mad at you a lot
    Definitely...the Treo is like a bag of Lays potatoe chips...you can't get enough and after you throw up numerous times you will be where I am at right now.

P.S. ilikesteak and I told you in your other thread to just go get a 755p.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikechicken View Post
    Why will she be mad at me and I could pretty much get the SERO plan with it since I work for Radioshack right? Also how much would it cost?
    Because she will say, "Ever since you got that new phone of yours, you no longer pay attention to me anymore!"
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 06/13/2007 at 10:01 AM.
    Get her a Treo, too...
  8.    #8  
    Only problem with that is that she's 16 with no job
    Well, how old are you? You'll have to get a plan through your parents if you're underage, won't you?
    he's a sales associate at Radio Shack. I would think (hope?) that he's at least 18.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikechicken View Post
    Only problem with that is that she's 16 with no job
    How old are you... the 700p will most likely be over kill for what you will use it for...
  12.    #12  
    Me 20 and why the 700p over the 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite View Post
    he's a sales associate at Radio Shack. I would think (hope?) that he's at least 18.
    You can be 16 and work at radio shack... You're 20 and your girlfriend is 16?
  14.    #14  
    yes she is and why the 700p over the 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Sounds like he has other issues he needs to deal with other than getting a new phone. He might need to save up for some legal counsel down the road once they break up.

By the way ilikechicken, what country are you from? I can tell by the way you type that you have not been in the US your whole life (assuming you are now). I would guess that you are from India.
    I have a funny feeling that a new Treo is going to be launched soon. Maybe wait for that. There have been pics floating around of a Vodafone (sp?) 800w, but it's not the prettiest thing you've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    You can't have a Treo when your in the joint doin seven.
    at&t iPhone3G
  18.    #18  
    First of all its not about that and my love for my girl and I know that we will not break up since so get off my case and stick to the subject and I am not from India and how can you tell where I am from by the way I talk.
    Must...resist...urge...to...comment...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Ain't that illegal? To each their own...755p just looks & works better. You should check out both of them & see what suits you...
    Last edited by reverendrhino; 06/13/2007 at 06:07 PM.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast