Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I thought it was ok to date, just illegal to do more if the parents do not consent.

Why automatically assume the worse. Gosh. Even so, it's probably legal because of those Romeo and Juliet laws, although one guy got in trouble in Georgia, but, I won't get into that on this family website.
    Like I said, to each their own. I don't know him, & I don't care what he does, as long its not my 16 year old daughter...then it would be a different story
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3.    #23  
    Ok thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    Must...resist...urge...to...comment...
    I'm impressed...I know how difficult that was for you

I hope when you said your girlfriend was jobless it's because she's still in school...
    Last edited by Christinac130; 06/13/2007 at 08:00 PM.
    Try the 755p. You've seen the issues on the 700p although there are some reports success but it varies.
  6.    #26  
    Thank for the input guys
    treocentral users are getting soft... this thread had so much potential lol
    HTC Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikechicken View Post
    First of all its not about that and my love for my girl and I know that we will not break up since so get off my case and stick to the subject and I am not from India and how can you tell where I am from by the way I talk.
    Well, your English is bad and your screen name is "ilikechicken." It was the only logical conclusion I could come to.
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599 View Post
    Well, your English is bad and your screen name is "ilikechicken." It was the only logical conclusion I could come to.
    Wow. Just Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599 View Post
    Wow! If we're going down that route, maybe he's from Da 'Hood, yo?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Watch out!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Watch out!
    Just trying to point out the absurd with absurdity.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    folks from india are mostly vegetarians
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12