In the film "Knocked Up"

Have not seen the movie but I picture this.

She sends and SMS to her best friend, asking if she should sleep with the guy, but it is delayed so no answer.

Then she tries to access birth control information but the lag is so long she gives up.

Then she tries do download the MR but it bricks her phone so she gets drunk and keeps saying over and over F*** F*** F***!!! So, whats a guy going to do????
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    In the film "Knocked Up"

Have not seen the movie but I picture this.

She sends and SMS to her best friend, asking if she should sleep with the guy, but it is delayed so no answer.

Then she tries to access birth control information but the lag is so long she gives up.

Then she tries do download the MR but it bricks her phone so she gets drunk and keeps saying over and over F*** F*** F***!!! So, whats a guy going to do????
    You forgot about the part where she tried to call her best friend using her bluetooth headset but the two devices became unpaired.
    It alsp appeared in "Hostel II" also.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503 View Post
    It alsp appeared in "Hostel II" also.
    It was a 650. You would think they would show a 755p

Al
    Treo's are on Miami Ink (Kat even pimped it out), Criminal Minds, my neighbor's basketball game. They are everywhere!!! Treo's are taking over the world!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599 View Post
    You forgot about the part where she tried to call her best friend using her bluetooth headset but the two devices became unpaired.

Well, I just now saw a promo for "Knocked Up." It seems that one of the main themes of the movie is people who want to pair up, but just can't make a stable connection. Oh, sure, they may pair up for a little while, maybe even for the night, but then the connection is lost. They are frustrated, dejected and desperate.

Sounds like a perfect 700p movie!
    I thought she was using the treo to plot-out her fertility cycle for natural family planning, then she installed the MR and it corrupted the data, thus getting her knocked-up.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    I thought it was a 650 in the movie. I was busy texting though, so I'm not sure.

Yeah, it was that "good" of a movie.
    LOL, your comments are hilarious. this forum is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidg4781 View Post
    I thought it was a 650 in the movie. I was busy texting though, so I'm not sure.

Yeah, it was that "good" of a movie.

WHAT? You didn't like it? That movie was awesome! I wanna watch it all over again with a notebook in hand so I can write down all the funny quotes and then say them over again to my friends and laugh.

lol Okay, I'm a dork but I really did love that movie.

And I hope you turned the brightness of your screen down at the theater.
    bouncing off the top of this cloud. I'll be on VIRB.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starria View Post
    WHAT? You didn't like it? That movie was awesome! I wanna watch it all over again with a notebook in hand so I can write down all the funny quotes and then say them over again to my friends and laugh.
    You can jot them down on your Treo. Wait... did it just reset? OOOOH!
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Quote Originally Posted by starria View Post

lol Okay, I'm a dork but I really did love that movie.

And I hope you turned the brightness of your screen down at the theater.
    Well, it was ok, I had a few laughs. I think I'm used to going with other people and this time, I went alone (working out of town) and was kind of tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by webedc View Post
    You can jot them down on your Treo. Wait... did it just reset? OOOOH!
    Mine doesn't reset that easily! I baby my Treo
    Quote Originally Posted by davidg4781 View Post
    Well, it was ok, I had a few laughs. I think I'm used to going with other people and this time, I went alone (working out of town) and was kind of tired.
    Oh okay... that's better. Let it come out on video and then give it another chance. Sorry you went alone. I could never do that. You're brave.
    Where's the vasaline?
    at&t iPhone3G
    The Treo 700 actually appears in the cancelled show The Black Donnellys, can never tell if its windows or palm though.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Gone are the days in which I proclaim I saw a 700p on TV, movies or in the park.
    ~ ScandaLous ~