1.    #1  
    I hope someday Treo will act like Nintendo DS, where it search for other Bluetooth (WiFI in DS) friends and notify you when they are in range. or if you have something to say to them that you want your palm to tell you instead of you looking through the memos etc
    I think they need to develop a Bluetooth Chat profile. Me and my GF send memos to each other during class sometimes and if the memo is too long, it makes our Treos (650's, mine Sprint hers Cingular) reset. Not to mention it's kind of ghetto.

Although I don't think this will go over well with the carriers because it could cut into the number of text messages they could charge you for.
    There is one really lame and buggy program which does this.. If you're interested I can dig it up, but it's pretty crap and is not a background application so you'd have to be running it to do anything.
  4.    #4  
    It would be cool to have a app that tell you when you are near someone who you owe money to or vice versa
    Quote Originally Posted by kocoman View Post
    It would be cool to have a app that tell you when you are near someone who you owe money to or vice versa
    wtf
    I hope someday Treo will act like Nintendo DS, where it search for other Bluetooth (WiFI in DS) friends and notify you when they are in range. or if you have something to say to them that you want your palm to tell you instead of you looking through the memos etc
    Since BT range is only like 30 feet, wouldn't it be easier to just look up and say hello?

Anyway, much more useful are apps like Colligo Meeting which let you sync and creat calendar appointments and such when in proximity....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions