Intersting article but no perspective that you haven't heard here at TC. 'New investors. Whither Palm?'

The one thing you have to say for professional journalists, though -- they don't rant like amateurs do. (That's a good thing, btw). I confess I am in the rant category.

Veering completely off topic, I was in Sacramento at the Calif. Assoc. of Realtors convention. Lots of Treos amongst that crowd. Treos on the plane, too. Sat next to a Srint 650 who was amazed to hear about music on an SD card.

There is some evangalism needed here. 'Come down to the altar. Bow to the mighty Treo and learn its Power!'

But, as usual, I digress.
  2.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Veering completely off topic, I was in Sacramento at the Calif. Assoc. of Realtors convention. Lots of Treos amongst that crowd. Treos on the plane, too. Sat next to a Srint 650 who was amazed to hear about music on an SD card.

There is some evangalism needed here. 'Come down to the altar. Bow to the mighty Treo and learn its Power!'

But, as usual, I digress.
    Is there software for Realtors to use on a Treo that would help in listing a property? Something like where you could go to a property, look it over and enter all the info, take some pics and send it all to the office computer with your Treo?
    I don't know about specialty realtor software though I remember seeing posts now and then here on TC about something like this. I was just giving a speech to some of the people at the convention.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Some of us use Top Producer that can accomplish many of the tasks you have mentioned, but there is no direct way to enter it into the MLS. If the Foleo can support MLS access then you may be able to do this directly...but its still not using the Treo exclusively.
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com